August 10, 2015

Happiness your name is Ice Cream Market

I love ice cream. In a cup, in a cone, come rain or shine. I will be the first to yell "Yes, please!". So naturally I was pretty stocked, when I heard about the Ice Cream Market by Mint & Berry in cooperation with two of my fav blogs This is Wayne and Stil in Berlin.
Sunshine, high temperatures, my dear friend and Hamburg. All of this just screams ice cream. 

It didn't take long for people to figure out these popsicles decorations were piƱatas filled with confetti.

I have never pointed my camera at the cleavage of a woman before, but this necklace was too cute to pass up. This girl was dressed perfectly! That jumpsuit was just great. I asked to snap the photo but forgot to ask her name. I have a feeling she might be a blogger.

This is a blast from the past. I have always loved the soft ice cones dipped in chocolate. 

Remember those? I still love them, even though I remember the chocolate to be more crunchy than gooey.

Rasperry - Basil, white chocolate - ginger, black sesame, Moscow mule, cheesecake, cucumber lime, strawberry - mint, Jack Daniels, Fleur de Sal, mango, cherry and many more flavours. In a cup, a cone, between cookies for vegans with our without booze, ice cream has come a very long way. I remember the ice cream truck that pulled into our neighborhood when I was a child had a very limited selection of flavours.
Yes, it was crowded and the majority was spend waiting for ice cream, but that is to be expected when it comes to food of any kind. The next stops for the Ice Cream Market will be Cologne and Munich. Mark my words: Get there early!